Toby is an Ordinary Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association, as well as a Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
He has worked in Insolvency for nine years focusing predominantly on Corporate Restructuring and, during the past seven years, has also working in Personal Insolvency.
Toby has built up a wide range of experience whilst working on a variety of cases, including advisory pieces, such as cashflow monitoring and independent business reviews, both trading and pre-pack administrations, solvent and insolvent liquidations, legal entity rationalisation projects, bankruptcies, CVA’s and IVA’s.
Toby’s key experience includes:
- Managing over 150 cases, made up of Administrations, MVL’s, CVL’s, WUC’s, CVA’s, IVA’s and Bankruptcies, from appointment through to closure
- Coordinating the closure of 48 CVL’s, 44 MVL’s, 20 Bankruptcies, 10 Administrations, 8 Compulsory Liquidations and 3 IVA’s
- Working on Ernst & Young’s two largest Banking Administrations (Heritable Bank and Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander)
- Coordinating interim and final distributions on cases with several thousand Shareholders/Creditors
- Assisting with investigations into Directors’ conduct; leading to multi-million pound claims against Directors and associated individuals