Toby has been providing bespoke tax planning to OMBs for 18 years.
He has substantial experience in corporate structuring and M&A transactions, R&D allowances, Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and dealing with HMRC enquiries.
Toby has substantial experience in:
- Corporate restructuring and M&A transactions
- R&D allowances
- Share transactions and schemes, employee rewards and employment-related securities
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Working with clients who have international tax aspects and opportunities
Career highlights, to date, include that from having joined Alliotts straight after qualifying, he become their head of corporate tax in just four years. Toby has also headed up two tax practices and has worked for the big four.