Toby has been providing bespoke tax planning to OMBs for 18 years and has substantial experience in corporate structuring and M&A transactions, R&D allowances, Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and dealing with HMRC enquiries.
Toby is a Tax Partner at CBW and has been providing bespoke tax planning to owner managed businesses and their owners for 18 years.
Toby has substantial experience in:
- Corporate restructuring and M&A transactions
- R&D allowances
- Share transactions and schemes, employee rewards and employment-related securities
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Working with clients who have international tax aspects and opportunities
Toby joined CBW in August 2017. Career highlights, to date, include that from having joined Alliotts straight after qualifying, he become their head of corporate tax in just four years. Toby has also headed up two tax practices and has worked in two big five firms.