On 2nd February we will be delivering a short presentation on some of the key issues that are currently affecting our clients. Whilst we will focus on Pensions, Property and IHT, we will also try to answer any pressing questions that you may have following the fundamental changes arising from the 4 ‘Budgets’ in the last 12 months. Our presentation will cover the following key areas:
- The fast approaching pension changes and how not to run the risk of running out of money
- The lifetime allowance reductions and how to protect oneself
- The major changes afoot for high earners regarding the total contributions that can be paid for the 2016/17 tax year.
- The changing face of UK property
- The 30 day window in which to pay the chargeable gain on the disposal of a residential property
- CBW’s thoughts on the future of offshore structures following the Government’s latest announcements/attack!
CBW believes that the best way to minimise IHT is to structure ones finances effectively now – we’ll provide you with some key steps that you and your client can take now; from organising wills and life insurance to pension nominations..
We will aim to cover these topics in approximately 45 minutes so that you have the time to enjoy breakfast, network and speak to the CBW team. You are welcome to extend this invitation to any of your colleagues who you think would be interested in these areas of change.
Tuesday, 2nd February 2016 8.15am (for 8.30am start) – 9.30am Tea, coffee and breakfast provided