Dynamic AccountingMEET OUR Dynamic Accounting TEAM
As an award winning, full-service firm, CBW are small enough to care about you and your business, but big enough to add value.
We offer a bespoke and personalised service with a small, flexible team of highly experienced accountants. Whether you need us to be your finance function or simply offer support and guidance, you can rest assured that your business will receive the time and attention it deserves from experts who really care.
We believe you should be able to stay ahead by being able to access the information you want, when you want it. Our unique approach to fees will match your needs so you can benefit from bespoke services as and when you need them or benefit from a bespoke menu of services tailored just to your business.
We can support your business needs with our other service offering which includes tax advisory, corporate finance a dedicated financial planning team, cloud accounting and HR consultancy . The clue to our success is actively managing your business and acting together to solve your problems in a proactive fashion.
So, let us support your business and give us a call and see how CBW Outsourcing can help you:
- Save money – only pay for the people as you need them and avoid recruitment fees
- Save time – be clever with your time by eliminating the management of your accounts and be more efficient by only using our experts
- Strengthen financial control – with bespoke management reporting and robust financial systems
- Control your cash – with accurate forecasting of revenues and costs so predicting your cash needs
- Achieve flexibility – our solution will adapt to meet the changing needs of your business
CBW outsourcing for international businesses
From pensions to property, there are a myriad of decisions to be made, all of which the CBW team can advise you on. Here are some of the most pivotal questions to ask:
- Will you choose to trade as a subsidiary, partnership or as a branch?
- Do you incorporate a new entity, or do you buy an existing Corporate and is it best to buy the Shares or the Assets of the Company?
- What is the best way to finance the Deal?
- How do you minimise your Forex exposure?
- What are the cross-border tax structuring options?
- Do you need to set up a Pension scheme should you set up?
- If acquiring a Property should you acquire it by Freehold or Leasehold?
Looking to invest in or set up a business in the UK? If the answer is yes, then you’re in the right place. Don’t let Brexit delay your decision to invest in the UK, which continues to be one of the most attractive global markets to invest in. Please contact our Head of Outsourcing, Nyall Jacobs, if you have any questions.
CBW offers a bespoke “one stop shop” solution. We provide a dedicated team of advisers to assist you with your decisions, minimise disruption, and help you stay ahead of the competition.
CBW is a full service tax, accounting and business advisory firm, meaning you’ll have access to expert tax and audit teams who will be able to advise on all matters related to setting up an appropriate structure and minimise cross border tax liabilities.
Clarity and certainty are at the forefront of our approach when helping companies set up in the UK. We service international clients all over the globe and, due to our bespoke approach, this often extends to the personal requirements of your team, particularly around relocation and local tax issues. Our tax team are hugely experienced in the area of non-domicile issues.
CBW is an independent member firm of DFK International, a top ten international association of independent accounting firms and business advisors. This membership crucially means that wherever in the world our clients wish to do business, we can draw on the experience of a firm like ours. Click here to find out more.
Put simply, CBW’s outsourcing team will structure a solution to meet your business requirements and provide answers for all your UK back office needs.
Although the UK remains an attractive place to do business there are regulations which start on formation of your company. These will continue throughout the life of the entity and while it is the responsibility of the Company’s directors to ensure compliance, we will be there every step of the way, so you don’t breach any regulations from the start.
Essentially, we can take care of the details which are fundamental to your success!