Corporate Recovery & InsolvencyMEET OUR Corporate Recovery & Insolvency TEAM
Quick, confident, compassionate and experienced in resolving a financial crisis
With four licenced insolvency practitioners and expertise ranging from individuals to international companies, the CBW Corporate Recovery and Insolvency (CR & I) team has the depth and breadth of experience to deal with any financial crisis.
The team will assist in any way possible to help avoid formal insolvency procedures. If they are inevitable, we will act swiftly, professionally and compassionately to preserve value, where possible, for everyone involved.
- Administrations and receiverships
- Business turnarounds and Informal Arrangements with Creditors
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- Insolvent Liquidations (CVLs)
- International insolvencies
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangements (PVAs)
- Recovery advice for creditors
- Solvent Liquidations
CBW’s Corporate Recovery & Insolvency team is featured as Asset Recovery experts within the prestigious ‘Who’s Who Legal: Asset Recovery 2017.
Contact a member of the CR&I team for more information.