Visiting CBW Offices Post COVID-19
Following the new Government restrictions and the implementation of a national lockdown, we are only able to approve visits to our office that are absolutely essential and cannot be facilitated remotely.
Where a virtual meeting is not possible, we have put the following measures in place in order to keep our staff and visitors safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as ensuring that we adhere to Government guidelines:
1. There will be a limit on the number of visitors we can allow into the building at any one time and therefore all guests will need to book a meeting with their CBW contact in advance and via our online booking system so we can ensure social distancing can be maintained and our meeting rooms utilised efficiently. Until further notice, all visitors to our office must be by appointment only.
2. Social distancing: The reception desk should be approached from behind the screen observing the two metre floor marking. All our meeting rooms have a maximum capacity to allow a distance from others.
3. Sanitiser and antibacterial wipes will be made available to all visitors once they enter our offices and all guests will be asked to use sanitiser once they’ve entered our offices.
4. Visitors are not required to wear face masks or gloves in the office but may to do so if they wish. Visitors will not be asked to sign in at reception.
5. Coats and bags: We ask that you please keep your belongings with you throughout your visit to our offices.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual CBW contact.